The Foodologist magazine is now the official sponsor of The Lymington & New Forest International Food and Drink Festival held exclusively at the Pyle Park country estate.
NEXT FESTIVAL DATE: SCHEDULED FOR SUMMER 2012
Over eleven thousand people visited our debut Pylewell Park festival during the weekend of 23rd & 24th of July 2011. For it’s first year this can only be described as a success beyond our expectations. A family weekend event with camping, music, and great entertainment, it is certain to become a date to include on everyone’s calendar.
Co-organiser Simon Scutt, says : “The Food Fair at Pylewell Park had a delightful mix of activities, food orientated events and entertainment, all of which provided an attractive and exciting day out for families and indeed anyone looking to spend a relaxed and fun day. With lots of stalls to browse, foods to try and entertainment to captivate, the event was certainly a hit with the large numbers of people who attended. They’ll surely be back for more if it is on offer again.”
This is a festival celebrating the very best Food and Drink from local, regional, national, and international producers and vendors.
- Pylewell Park near Lymington is, once again, set to play host to an International Food and Drink Festival in July next year. The 1500 Acre estate will see over 100 stalls attend in the form of a farmers market representing the county of Hampshire and its best producers of food and drink.
- In addition to the regional and national producers, there will be an international food village with caterers from all over the world offering visitors a taste of both their cuisine and culture.
- Celebrity Chefs will be on site with cookery demonstrations and talks on local and seasonal produce. An on site restaurant will offer VIP treatment to corporate clients who will be entertained by a variety of musicians and genres.
- The event will be endorsed by Hampshire Fare and will act as a finale to its nationally known festival that runs in the summer.
- To register an interest, enquire about space, or receive any further information contact The Foodologist magazine or Simon Scutt
Tel: 07717 367977 E-mail: email@example.com
- Edited by leading restaurateur Simon Scutt (thefoodologist.wordpress.com)
- Austin Ice Cream Festival (512foodblog.com)
- Who Says Turtles Don’t Eat Pasta? (cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Stanwell House, Lymington, Hampshire: Hotel review (telegraph.co.uk)